Stats

Thursday, August 18, 2016

If Only A Vineyard

Dress: Thrifted c/o ThredUp
Scarf: Vintage
Sunglasses: Beach
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Vintage Coach
Watch: Sam Moon
****Pictures By Me****
Hello again lovelies! I must say that since being up at school for the past almost two weeks I have yet to get more than one photo shoot accomplished for the blog. I truly did have at least 3 shoots planned but the rain has kept me indoors nearly this entire week and alas, those photo shoots have yet to happen. Thankfully however, I had completed 3 shoots before coming back up to school, so as to have back logged photos if I wasn't able to go and take pictures (which ended up being the case), and those have gone to a good use. The pictures for this post were from one of those shoots and I must say that this might just be one of my favorite self done shoots in awhile! Originally this ensemble first reminding me of something one would wear in France, but after taking these pictures I feel like it belongs in a Vineyard in California! What do you think? Somehow this delicate white dress with a neck scarf, vintage sunglasses, coach bag, tree lined walkway, and updo make me feel like an up class California vineyard owner (if only). Granted, there are vineyards in France too, but somehow this look reminds me of California.....I don't know why? Not that I have ever been to a vineyard, in California or Texas, but I have seen pictures and have access to pinterest so this path of trees seemed like the closest I could get to a vineyard in my hot southern state:) Like I said, I am back up at college and getting settled in very nicely. This coming weekend is "move in weekend" for students living on campus so I will be busy checking all of my residents into their rooms. Then, next Wednesday the 24th, classes start for the Fall semester. I haven't quite decided if I am excited and ready for classes to start or not? Most of the classes I am taking this semester are very interesting, but sometimes I am just ready to be done with school so I can move on to following my dreams and dedicating more time to the things that inspire me and kickstart my imagination. However, regardless of whether I am ready for the Fall semester or not, I am curious to see what this semester has in store. Good luck to all of you who are moving back up to college and getting ready to start back to school yourselves! Are you ready for a new school year? Have you ever been to a vineyard? -Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment