Stats

Friday, June 30, 2017

Summer Watermelon

Remember last week when I shared this look and talked about how much I LOVE watermelon and how you would probably see more of it on the blog this summer ?!?!?!?!?
Well.....today is the day because I have searched all over the web and put together the ULTIMATE SUMMER WATERMELON MUST HAVES. I truly can't get enough of the ripe reds and greens, and having an excuse to wear it on a dress, or on your feet is always something to celebrate! I am especially dying over the watermelon float and think I might just have to get it for myself:) As for my other favorite, I would have to say this watermelon cooler bag from shop ban.do is absolutely stellar and I actually found one similar at my local Five Below! 
Wherever you are and whatever the occasion the summer calls for watermelon in every form! 
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment