Stats

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Refined Elegance with eShakti

Dress: c/o eShakti
Shoes: Thrifted
Clutch: Vintage (thrifted)
Earrings: Old
With its flowy fabric, midi length, and ruffles, this dress is a dream! As soon as I put it on I was imagining myself attending an elegant evening event such as a theater performance, fancy party, or even a lovely dinner at a classic Italian Restaurant! A girl needs a fancy dress every now and then, and a wonderful excuse to wear it proudly like a lady! 
Sadly, I don't have many opportunities to dress up ("fancy"), but that doesn't stop me from creating my own excuses to pull out a fancy dress, apply lipstick, choose a sparkly pair of earring, slip into heels, and grab a vintage clutch for a photo shoot! With my imagination and a lovely picture spot anything is possible:) 
However, lets get back to this dress! I was so thrilled to partner with eShakti again for a style collaboration and review because I truly can NEVER say enough about this brand! Not only do they have an array of unique styles, but they have a wonderful customer service and it is always a pleasure working with them.Whether its a specific style, print, length, or design, eShakti always has something that I LOVE. However, even if I can't find what I am looking for, I can always create it with their customization tool! That's right....with eShakti you can actually customize any dress specifically for your taste, whether that is changing the sleeves, altering the length, picking a different neckline, or even submitting your own measurements, eShakti has something for everyone! 
Some things I have learned through working with eShakti: It is typically a good idea to size down...for example, this dress is a size 2. I typically can't fit into size 2's but with eShakti a 2 is the perfect fit for me, especially if I get princess seams, which typically have to be fairly accurate sizing to fit right (stick with the closest sizing even if it is an inch less). Also, I will say that since every piece is customized for each person, it does take a bit longer than normal to receive your package, so be patient.
As soon as I saw this dress when browsing their styles I fell in love! There is definitely something so classic about polka dots, and I can't help being drawn to the dark color and ruffles. Originally this dress came with cap sleeves, but when I saw it I immediately thought of the 1930's and decided to swap the cap sleeves for a flowy ruffle sleeve....BEST choice ever! Surprisingly I didn't change the length of the dress as it was already mid-calf (usually most dresses are to short for me) and it fell right into the midi styles that I so love!
Do you like or create excuses to dress up?
Have you ever ordered from eShakti?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment