Stats

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving Afternoon

When your sisters dog matches your outfit you include him in a picture!
Top: Forever 21 (old)
Skirt: c/o Gamiss
Shoes: Thrifted
Purse: Vintage Coach
Broach: Vintage
Thanksgiving has been passed for the past 4 days and Christmas is already in full swing! As soon as the clock strikes midnight on Thanksgiving day it is time for ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS with holiday sales, shopping, decking the halls, playing Christmas Music, pulling out the sweaters, and filling the kitchen with aromas of delectable baked goods. 
It was so lovely to have a short break (even though there are less than 3 weeks left in the semester) from college to visit with family, spend time with my sister, and be absolutely WAY to lazy. Thanksgiving day was lovely as always visiting with family and eating the traditional Thanksgiving feast. As per tradition, after lunch all of the ladies congregated at the Large dining room table to plan out our Black Friday shopping, after which I took a quick trip downtown to snap some pictures of my outfit.....in the words of my mom "Did you specifically wear that outfit knowing you would take pictures of it?" Yes.....yes I did!
Seriously though, this skirt is to die for! I would wear it every day if it was socially acceptable because the cut is so flattering and of course the plaid print is perfect for this time of year. You might remember it from my Instagram, but this time I decided to pair it with a black sweater....maybe next time it I will wear it with a red sweater:)
All in all Thanksgiving was wonderful! My mom, sister and I went shopping on Black Friday and as always I took advantage of Old Navy's 50% off sale. Friday evening my sister and I drove back to college and started the Gilmore Girl's Revival "A Year In The Life" and man was that AMAZING! 
I hope all of you had a lovely Thanksgiving break and are "somewhat" ready to get back into the swing of things until Christmas break! 
What did you do over Thanksgiving?
Did you go Black Friday shopping?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment