Stats

Monday, April 24, 2017

End of The Semester Destress

Being a college student, especially around this time in the semester, things can become a bit stressful. Whether it's studying for finals, wrapping up projects, preparing for the next semester, or planning out graduation details, it's always great to take a step back, relax, and de-stress to keep yourself sane! 
One of my teachers this semester is constantly stressing "self care" in which you take time to focus on yourself, because so often we can get caught up in the hustle and bustle and forget that we need to take care of our self every once in awhile:) 
With that being said, I am here to share some of my favorite de-stressing and "self care" techniques as the end of the semester draws near:
Spa Day: I recently received this 7th Heaven product free through Influenster and have been saving it to use after a long day on my feet. I remember grabbing these masks at the store when I was growing up and I can't wait to try it again to relieve my tired feet. 
Skincare Pick Me Up: I have recently started trying out different Korean skincare products, and I have been loving this Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence! It does such a great job keeping my skin moisturized, replenishing my complexion's health, and even smoothing out my skin (which is a plus)! This has been my morning routine for the past couple of weeks. 
Paint Your Nails: Okay.....if this isn't pampering I don't know what is:) I am so weird about going places without nail polish on, so taking time to paint my nails one night a week is always something I look forward to. 
Cup of Tea: Tea for the WIN! I am a coffee drinker in the morning, but an avid tea drinker at night and Bigelow's Chamomile & Lavender tea with a spoonful of honey is the perfect sleepy time drug and de-stress brew......plus it tastes Heavenly! 
Movie Soundtracks: Thanks to having a best friend who is OBSESSED with movie soundtracks, I am always kept up to date on any new scores from movies, but some of my favorites are those from period dramas or BBC shows. The 2005 Pride and Prejudice soundtrack is FOREVER my FAVORITE score because the music is breathtaking and soooooo very stress relieving. I love to cozy up with a cup of tea and put this soundtrack on:) Face Mask: Face masks will forever be the number one thing you should grab to de-stress at the end of the day. Recently I have gotten into sheet masks (per me trying out Korean skincare) and boy and I LOVING them (plus they smell amazing) ! I have always loved face masks, but there is something so different and unique about sheet masks. I love that they replenish the moisture lost in your skin, and my face always feel so "dewy" after I take it off.
What are your favorite de-stress products?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment