Stats

Monday, May 8, 2017

Blushing Daze

Dress: c/o StyleWe
Shoes: Cato's 
Scarf: Vintage
Give me anything pink and I will be extremely happy, especially if it is light or blush pink! Ever since I was little I have always LOVED this color (as many girls do); I had a pink room for many years and if I ever had an option to pick a color it was always pink. However, as I have gotten older I have found that I don't wear as much pink as I used to, and that is why I was so excited to receive this perfect blush pink lace dress from StyleWe which truly made all of my girly pink dreams come true. 
To be honest, I feel like I should be at the Kentucky derby wearing this dress with a unique fascinator, but alas flowers and the downtown square will have to do:) With that being said, not only do I love the color of this dress, but the lace fabric and details are so feminine. I have always loved a good ladylike dress and this one fits the bill to a "T." I especially love the higher waist, shapely fabric, and thick pleats that give it a classic feel and will definitely be pulling it out for all the special occasions this spring/summer (to bad I don't have 7 weddings to attend this year).
Anyone else a fan of the color pink?
What is your favorite color?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment