Stats

Monday, May 29, 2017

Southern Stripes & Sunflowers

Dress: c/o StyleWe Shoes: Marshalls Purse: Everly Oak Sunglasses: Five Below
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! I hope all of you are enjoying your day with friends and family, while taking time to reflect on all of those who have given their lives for the freedom we have today. 
I personally am taking a slow and lazy day with my family and will probably be going over to my grandparents house later today for a movie night. However, I have been a bit absent from the blog lately (and really have been missing it + have a lot of fun stuff coming soon) and thought I would share this fun style post that I did thanks to my partnership with Style We
I recently had the privilege of collaborating with Style We again, and this darling striped dress was one of the styles they sent me. If you followed the link to the dress you will see that my dress is a bit different now:) When I received the dress I ended up being a bit short when I got it, so I decided to add this eyelet lace extender and LOVE how it turned out! 
Many of you know that I LOVE stripes as a print, so this dress was a no brainer to choose, especially with its classic southern style. I love this unique take on a shirtwaist style and the tie sleeves are absolutely my favorite part! I was quite surprised at how comfortable and cool this dress was and will definitely be wearing this many times throughout the coming months. 
Of course a southern dress is not complete without a bouquet of sunflowers, summery white sandals, a wicker purse, sunglasses, and a simple bow ribbon. 
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment