Stats

Thursday, May 12, 2016

All The Wild Flowers

Dress: Thrifted (vintage)
Shoes: Old Navy (Last fall)
These pictures were from a photo shoot my sister and I did a month or so ago. Ever since I was a little girl I have always been one to pick every wild flower in site and arrange them into a bouquet. There is something so special, magical, and simple about wildflowers which pop up in unknown places for our own enjoyment and marveling. 
I especially LOVE the little daisy like flowers called "Asters"! They might not smell that great and might have the daintiest and most delicate feather like petals but they look like baby daisies and as many of you know daisies are my favorite!
______________________________________________________
To be honesty, I am sitting at my computer right now still wearing my pajamas without having touched my hair since brushing it this morning and putting it in a pony tail, and truly I am not really feeling motivated to take the effort to look cute today (not that I am even going anywhere)......there's some transparency for you! Honestly though, you would think that after arriving home from college on Sunday I would have been productive this week and gotten a jump start on all of the many blog posts I have mulling around in my head.....however, my life has been quiet uneventful! 
I spent nearly three days assembling, sanding, and painting a bookshelf for my room which was dreadfully needed for my MANY books that were overtaking my small room! Apart from that, I then had to completely reorganize my room/closet after putting in the bookshelf and today am tackling the GREAT task of finally unpacking and hanging up all of the clothes I had with me at college......I am in serious need of downsizing my wardrobe (but there are sooooo many unique pieces I can't seem to part with...ugh). 
I am hoping that next week I will actually be able to tackle the important tasks on my "To Do" list that desperately need to get done and hoping that I will work in a summer blogging schedule (I have a FABULOUS photo shoot idea in my head!). Nonetheless, all those many "To Do" things will have to wait until Monday as I am going out of town this weekend and am over the moon about the day trip I am making with one of my best friends on Saturday (tomorrow)!!! Where are we going that I am sooooooooooo EXCITED about????? We are going to the Modcloth IRL in Austin Texas and I couldn't be more excited about it. Thus, since visiting/shopping at Modcloth IRL is just around the corner that means I need an ensemble to wear tomorrow....ahhhhh....so many options!!! 
Apparently you can tell I am pretty excited! Modcloth is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE brands and when I heard they were coming to Austin this summer (till May 30th) I knew I had to take a trip and visit considering Austin is only 2.5 hours from where I live and less than an hour from my parents home town (which is our main destination this weekend). 
I will definitely be sure to document the day with pictures and share them on the blog next week so keep a lookout for them! 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday and has fabulously fun plans for the weekend!!
Did you know about Modcloth IRL? 
Do you like picking wild flowers? 
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment