Stats

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Recent Faves pt. 1

I thought I would take a quick post and share some of my recent Faves with you all which include blog posts, products, videos, and other random things so lets get started! 
  • I can't get over Jessica Robert's inspiring story and totally adorable family! Her most recent  Blog Post features the cutest pictures of her 5 adorable kids (plus a little girl on the way) and their fabulous "kids say".
  • The most recent post from Rebecca on her blog A Clothes Horse titled What To Pack For Ireland has me wanting to hop on a plane and travel to that beautiful country right now........Ireland is one of the places I want to travel to one day and her packing tips were so helpful:)
  • Charlotte's new dress on The Boyer Family Singer's Blog is absolutely to die for!!!
  • I found my new favorite luggage brand (though it's doubtful I will ever be able to afford it......a girl can dream right!) from Steam Line Luggage and this Pale Pink set has me dreaming.
  • Grace VanderWaal's original song audition on America's Got Talent is so inspiring and fantastic and basically brought me to tears!!
  • I am so in love with my new white Steve Madden Sandals from Marshall's! 
  • I just bought a DONUT float exactly like this one for $5 and can't wait to go to the pool! 
  • I have yet to see the new Love and Friendship movie (based off of Lady Susan) but it looks so hilarious and comical compared to Jane Austen's other works. 
  • If you want to watch a good football movie (our family loves sports movies) that will also make you cry (trust me), than you have to check out My All American which not only has a wonderful story line but is also set in the 1960's and Linda's Outfits were so great!
That's it for now on my recent Faves. Hope you all enjoyed checking all of these out:)
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment