Stats

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Patriotic

Shirt: Wallmart
Jumper: Made
Sandals: Marshals 
Earrings: Wallmart 
It is now two days since the Fourth of July but the Patriotic spirit is still in the air. How was your Fourth of July? Our family had had an impromptu get together with some friends and those small parties are always so much fun. I think the best part of the day was when we loaded up all of us girls into our car and drove to watch fireworks. However, since we had to wait a bit we decided to blair our High School Musical soundtrack and sing alone for everyone around us to hear and then proceeded to do line dances on the sidewalk........it was unforgettable!
I always love creating the perfect Fourth of July ensemble, so this simple look was fun to put together. Remember when I talked about wanting a Jumper in this post, well I finally got around to making it and it is the BEST thing ever! I might have worn it three days in row right after I made it, but that is the beauty of versatility and denim:) Since the denim jumper was already blue all I needed was a hint of red and white to be "all American"...........oh, and watermelon earrings (because Watermelon is the BEST). All in all I had a wonderful Fourth of July spent laughing and dancing with friends!
How was your Fourth?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment