Stats

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Recent Faves Pt.2

Hello all of you lovely readers! I am back at it again with my recent faves, and let me just say that there has been a lot of FABULOUSNESS floating around the internet and blogsphere as of late. I really need to start keeling a list of everything that I come across so that I can be sure to include it in my "faves" posts (note to self). However, lets get started on the faves from the past couple of weeks: 
  1. I am completely IN LOVE with the "Introvert Girl Gang" shirt by Luella......I seriously NEED this shirt because it is spot on and fabulous :)
  2. Does anyone follow Lauren of Chic Ethique? If not you NEED to go follow here right now and check out her recent Stop Motion for her Summer Capsule Wardrobe because it is seriously the greatest thing I have ever seen (I really want to make a stop motion now).
  3. I am absolutely loving the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleansor! It makes my skin feel so clean, fresh and tingly.
  4. Nicole of Writes Like A Girl had the most fabulous "Palm Springs" inspired ensemble this past week and I couldn't get over the simple colors and 60's vibe. 
  5. I try to get a decent amount of reading done in the summer and typically choose "back in the day" books, so Karen Whitmeyer's Tailor Made Bride was a great read (and I will definitely be reading more of her books)
  6. If you have never heard of Anthem Lights (and love music and covers to songs + some great harmonies) you have to go CHECK THEM OUT because they are soooooooooooooo amazing. Their American Medley in honor of the 4th brought tears to my eyes and filled me with such American Pride!
  7. I think I need to go to Northern Ireland and visit this Library that Rebecca of A Clothes Horse took pictures at in her "bookishly" perfect dress!
  8. Since it is summer and I am working on sewing projects or taking time to relax (binge watch TV shows) I recently discovered Elementary, which is a modern take on Sherlock Holmes and stars Jonny Lee Miller (who also plays Mr. Knightly in the BBC Emma and Edmund Bertram in the 1999 Mansfield Part) and needless to say I am hooked! Our family has also been working through Criminal Minds and finally made it 4 episodes into the 3rd season. 
  9. If any of you know Sarah of Chalkfulloflove (and her fabulous hand lettering skills + adorable mugs), she recently came out with her own book called Hand Lettering 101 and I REALLY need to get it so I can practice my hand lettering. 
  10. One of my lovely friends (who is also a VERY talented writer) started a blog and her most recent post on Honesty (which I had the pleasure of doing photography for) is so incredible, convicting, and true in our culture today. Take a minute to check it out HERE
Well lovelies, that is it for my Recent Faves pt.2. Now I am off to go pack for our trip, which really means I will be trying on outfit combinations for an hour.......needless to say I am excited for the trip but have a bit of planning to do before I an ready to leave early Saturday morning. I will be Instagraming our trip here and there, but also keep an eye out for some fabulous post coming your way from the French Quarter and the beaches of Florida!
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment