Stats

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Minnie Muse Turned Two

Hip, Hip, Horray......Minnie Muse is turning TWO today! The party over here probably consists of donuts, LOTS of coffee, a few dance moves, and some fun tunes by Megan Trainor, Tori Kelly, and Taylor Swift! It is crazy to think that it has been two years since I started this blog, and everything that has happened since then is mind blowing! Oddly enough, I started it at a unique time in my life because I I had just graduated High School a few months before. Thus, this blogging journey has been my constant companion throughout most of my college life, and without it I truly don't know what I would have done. I have used this space on the internet as a creative outlet for sharing who I am with others and doing what I love. I can't even begin to tell you all how wonderful it has been interacting with all of you incredible readers, and all of the lovely souls I have met over these past two years just blows me away. Minnie Muse wouldn't be where it is without EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU and nor would I! You all (the readers) are what make Minnie Muse what it is and make documenting my life and loves so worth it every time I sit down to write a new post.....it's just like I am writing to a LOT of good friends, so THANK YOU ever so much for being the lovely people that you are and for being such an encouragement to me! Therefore, in honor of Minnie Muse turning 2 I thought I would do a countdown of the top 10 posts from 2016 (so far), starting with number 10: #10: I Can't Take A Compliment #9: French Quarter #8: A 1960's Easter #7: When All Feels Right #6: Peonies Please #5: Touring Estates #4: Confessions Of A Social Kind #3: You Are Not Alone #2: Wedding Wear And last but not least..... #1: City Mode I can't wait to see where the rest of this year takes me on my blogging journey and I cannot wait for all of the exciting things in years to come! Just within the last year Minnie Muse has grown sooooo much and I, myself as a blogger, have grown in my content, style, photography, and outreach with I hope to continue to improve upon as I continue to learn. Once again, thank you for reading my blog, for leaving me the sweetest comments, for reaching out and getting to know me, for inspiring me with your own creativity and style, and for just being you!! Y'all are the BESTEST EVER!! Were and of the 10 posts above some of your faves? What has been something you have enjoyed about Minnie Muse? What is something you would like to see more of in the future? -Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment