Stats

Friday, September 30, 2016

Autumn Daze

Dress: Target
Shoes: Old
Hat: Target
Necklace: Hobby Lobby
The leaves are slowly, but surely changing colors in my neck of the woods and I love seeing all of the fallen leaves on the ground as I am walking to class. The weather has finally started to cool off and all week it has been in the low 70's......it has been heavenly! However, fall never officially arrives for me until it begins to cool off and the leaves start changing colors, the best part is when you walk outside one morning and it actually "smells like fall"......still waiting for that morning.  
I can't help but realize that many of my clothes this fall are actually the colors of fall, especially this dress. I found this dress at Target at the beginning of the season and finally snagged it over labor day when it was on sale. This dress definitely gets me into the fall spirit and is truly the comfiest dress ever! Midi dresses are a great style for me (#longlegs) because they are the perfect length and I love that this dress is a slightly modern take on 1970's fashion (which always seems to be what I lean to in the fall). Pairing this dress with a felt hat and sued ankle boots definitely gives it more of a 70's vibe and I can't wait to wear it more this season. 
Do you ever wear the colors of fall?
Is it finally fall in your neck of the woods?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment