Stats

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Simplicity & Fall Accessories

Top: Thrifted
Sweater: Thrifted
Pants: Thrifted (Forever 21)
Shoes: Thrifted
Socks: Forever 21
Purse: c/o Gamiss
Watch: c/o JORD
Long time no see! It truly seems like it has been forever since I sat down to write a post, but it hasn't been that long. I felt a little off the blogging game since life got a bit busy and I didn't have many posts planned out, but here is one that I have been looking forward to for a few weeks!
I have come to appreciate the simplicity of fashion. While most often I go for something full of colors, prints, and multiple aspects, there are many times that simplicity is so perfect in itself. I created this outfit based off of THIS look worn my Mary in the movie "About Time." I fell in love with her simple and yet ladylike style and couldn't help loving how perfectly fall her outfit was...plus we basically have the same hairstyle:) While sweaters are definitely my go to in the fall months, there is something so perfectly comforting in an oversized chunky sweater!
Aside from the simplicity in fashion, the best accessory to top off a look such as this is also to pair a simple piece with it. This Zebra and Navy wood watch from JORD is the perfect fall accessory! I haven't always been that into watches, but this piece definitely changes the game up a bit! Not only does the simple and unique style go with nearly everything in my closet, but the wood texture compliments all of the earthy tones of fall, making it a recurring accessory in my everyday wardrobe. The wood styles of JORD watches truly add a bit of nature into every ensemble in their natural construction and I especially love the dark shade of this lovely watch they sent me.
If you think about it, watches have always been a classic and timeless (see what I did there) accessory throughout the years, not to mention that they keep you on track and help you never to be late. If you are interested in getting one of these classic wood watches for yourself, JORD has put together a GIVEAWAY and the winner will receive a $75 eGift Card and everyone else who enters will receive a $20 eGift Card (Contest ends November 13th and codes expire January 1st).
Have you ever heard of wood watches?
Do you like simple fashion?
Are you a watch wearer?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment