Stats

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Recent Faves Pt. 6

Here's to another installment of my "Recent Faves." There have definitely been some great posts by favorite bloggers lately, as well as lovely little tid bits here and there of accessories, songs, shows, clothes, and such that I have come across. I love compiling these posts because it give me the opportunity to share those things that I have been "freaking out" over lately and totally "falling in love" with. Hope you enjoy these lovelies below:
  • It doesn't get more autumnal than apple orchards, plaid, hunter boots, pumpkins, apple pie, and pure classic charm like in Sarah KJP's recent post HERE....can I just be transported into this post!
  • Yes...I just cut bangs...and no, I am not hating them, I still love them, but I can totally relate to This Card 100%!
  • Hannah Everly did it again with her FABULOUS fall skirt line, and knowing my over the top love for Mustard Yellow it is no surprise that this darling skirt is my favorite!
  • Anyone else have a "slight"obsession with the history and life of the royal family? For some reason I have always been intrigued by the royal family and watched a number of movies/series focusing on them, the queens, kings, etc. and thus, am soooooo EXCITED for The Crown which is coming to Netflix!
  • Katie Gabrielle has the most darling designs in her shop and I can't get over how cute this book lapel set is!
  • I'm all about those 70's vibes this fall and have fallen in LOVE with this dress from Modcloth's fall line!!!
  • Speaking of Modcloth.....I am over the moon with the news that Modcloth is coming to Austin! That's right....a real life, standing Modcloth:)
  • I don't know about you, but Bethel is one of my favorite worship groups and I can't get enough of their newest album and have it on repeat nearly every day! 
  • When fall hits, Rebecca of A Clothes Horse always seems to live in a magical Fall world in Ireland and this latest post from her is utter PERFECTION!
  • Gotta admit that I have always loved One Direction, so when I heard that Niall Horan (he was always my favorite...FYI) came out with his own single "This Town" it totally made my day!! 
  • Lastly, I want to go traipsing through these woods.....they are like a page straight out of a fairytale....Little Red Riding Hood to be exact:)
Any of my favorites catch your eye?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment