Stats

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

**Photos taken by my brother**
Shirt: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted & DIY Trim (similar)
Belt: Thrifted
Hat: Target
Neck Scarf: Bandanna (Similar)
Sandals: Modcloth 
TRUTH.....
I never, ever dress up this much when I am camping (I usually look like a sweaty hobo)
 I actually HATE canooing because they are so untrustworthy and always flip (I preffer to Kayak)
This National Geographic magazine actually has a snow covered mountain and a Skier on the front
By the time this shoot was over I was covered in sweat (ugh...this Texas heat)
The lighting for these pictures was so inconsistent but Lightroom saved my life! 
Last week my brother and sister and I went on a camping trip with our mom to Inks Lake (one of our favorite camping spots). As per the blogger that I am, I of course planned an outfit to take and photograph while I was there. I knew that the park always had canoes by the lake for people to rent and I thought that taking pictures in front of them would be the perfect photo shoot location! With that idea in mind I couldn't resist picking up this darling boater style hat at Target to take with me and also to add to my ever growing hat collection ;) 
Apparently I was really into red for this look because I ended up grabbing these red shorts of mine to pair with this red and brown striped button up shirt. Since I knew I would be wearing my tan Salt Water Sandals  I decided to add a matching tan belt which made it look quite adventure esque, and with that being said I grabbed a red bandanna (big surprise) at the last minute to wear and then topped it off with my hat! Definitely ready for an adventure or a boat ride (just not in a canoe)! 
Do you like canoeing?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment