Stats

Friday, March 4, 2016

New Look, New Lense

Well......if you are reading this new post than you have probably noticed that Minnie Muse looks a bit different! I have been wanting to change things up for awhile on the blog and I finally found something a look that I really liked (with a few tweaks). This look is much different than my old look, but I wanted to go with something more tailored, clean and classic. At first I was going to design the blog myself but I honestly don't have time to learn the basics of coding that I would need so when I found this template for sale on Etsy I was ecstatic. Therefore, welcome to the new Minnie Muse! 
Besides the new blog look, I also finally got my new 50mm1.8 Canon camera lense!!! YAY!! Thus, I had to play around with it when I got home on Friday and boy does it make a difference when it comes to pictures and I can't wait to play around with it more this next week. 
That is all for now lovely readers!
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment