Stats

Monday, August 8, 2016

Bit of Everything

Dungarees: Forever 21
Shirt: H&M c/o Thred Up
Sneakers: Converse
Headband: old
Sunglasses: Five Below
Watch: Sam Moon
Purse: Sam Moon
Well lovelies, I am back at college and it's time to get into the routine of living away from home again. While I am always sad to leave my family each semester and say goodbye to my brother and sister I have done this five times now so it is not as hard as it was the first time. Therefore, as I am back at college, the next week and a half will be spent in training for my job and as you are reading this I am probably sitting in RA training and soaking up information. Thus, I will share more information on college life as the weeks pass, but for now let's just take a moment to enjoy this fun ensemble! Have you ever just wanted to be like Kelly from Studion DIY? Well, I will admit that I dream of that on a daily basis, wishing I could live such a fun, creative, and colorful life. Therefore, I created this fun ensemble and set out to take pictures. I have to say that overalls truly make you feel giddy like a kid again and apparently I thought it was Fourth of July as I leaped across the frame...lol. Remember the red purse I mentioned getting? Well, this is it! To be honest this look was one of those "Oh, I like that shirt, but I want to wear overalls....and Oh...I should wear a red bandanna in my hair, and while I am at it my white sneakers kind of go with the look.....and lets throw in the red purse for good measure  since it matches!" And with all that being said I got, Rosie The Riviter meets, dungaree clad hipster and classic preppy girl :) Nonetheless, nothing is better than stripes, dungarees, sneakers, and bandanna head bands. Have you ever checked out Studio DIY? 
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment