Stats

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Recent Faves Pt. 3

Another months means another Faves post! Can you believe it is already August 4th? Ahhhhhhh.........I move back to school in 4 days.........that is just unreal (and to be honest I am trying not to think about it thought I desperately need to start packing which kind of ruins the whole "not thinking about it" part). Anyways, as I was contemplating and creating this faves post I realized that I need to start these posts WAY in advance of them even being published, because I always run across such great content that I want to include but then when I sit down to piece it all together I forget EVERYTHING (not fun)! However, I think the links, content, posts, and products for part three of my "faves" is pretty great:) Cozy up with something delicious and scrumptious to drink/eat and check out all of my recent faves below:
  1. I can't get over the latest post, Golden Days of Summer, on Classy Girls Wear Pears.......seriously, it doesn't get any better than dogs in purses, yellow sunflowers, and gingham prints! If you don't follow Sarah KJP on Instagram you TOTALLY should, right now, because her classic and southern charm is to die for. 
  2. I REALLY want the Oxblood 11 inch satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company. Maybe this will be my Birthday present to myself in November.....
  3. Shawn Mendes's new song "Show You" is my new favorite tune these days.
  4. I seriously can't get enough of the July "Kids Say" over on Jessica Robert's Blog....this had me chuckling so much:)
  5. GEEKING out for a minute because the FitzSimmon's Screen Test Video Audition was released to Agents of Shield fans at SDCC 2016........we all knew that FitzSimmons was the perfect duo/OTP/Ship/characters but now its even BETTER (because this was their first time acting together).
  6. I have really gotten into the whole ideas of STOP MOTION videos and this "How To Do Stop Motion" video I found on YouTube was super helpful. 
  7. Any Literary Web Series fans out there (aka....LBD & Emma Approved fans)?? Because a new Literary Web Series called "Edgar Allan Poe's Murder Mystery Dinner Party" is coming August 22nd. 
  8. Guys.....Gilmore Girls Is Coming Back November 25th!!!!! Totally planning a binge watch weekend with my bestie and sister! Watch the trailer Here
  9. In light of Gilmore Girls coming back, I think I am in desperate NEED of this "Girls of Gilmore" shirt by Urban Tee Farm (what do you think?)
  10. One more geeky thing.....the new Sherlock Teaser Trailer came out and its INSANE!!!
  11. This Slogan Pin Set from Sam Moon and Cat Friyay Set from Francescas are to die for and I want them soooooo bad!!
Any of my faves spark your interest? 
What have been some of your favorites recently?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment