Stats

Friday, October 21, 2016

Weather Or Not

Sweater: Thrifted
Jumper: Me Made
Tights: Target
Socks: Old
Shoes: ???
Purse: Thrifted
Broach: Vintage
Watch: Sam Moon
The weather has taken a change of turn and it has finally reached cooler temperatures!!! Hurray!!! In the morning temperatures have been in the 50's and the day warms up to a lovely 70's which means sweaters can be worn without dying of heat stroke and there is a crisp fall breeze drifting through the air. It seems like I have been waiting forever to wear my favorite fall pieces and now I finally can embrace them with full force in layers and tights:)
Oddly enough, this semester I am taking my last science class which just so happens to be a weather and climate class. As a result of this, I now know more than I ever have about the weather and might be known to say something scientifically smart about the clouds or terrestrial radiation! However, because of that class I also know that while I am enjoying the wonderful cool fall weather this weekend, there is unfortunately a warm front coming in later next week. Thus, I am soaking up every ounce of this weather that I can!
As the cool weather is only to be shortly lived I am fully taking advantage of the sweaters and tights in my closet! This ensemble is definitely a new fave of mine! Stripes have always been a favorite as have sweater turtle necks. Apart from that, it is no surprise that I pulled out my mustard tights, because lets be honest, mustard is my favorite fall color!!!! I can't help thinking that this ensemble looks like something straight from Modcloth's fall styles....complete with the jumper dress! Modcloth has done a fabulous job with their fall patterns, styles, and colors and I fell in love with their modern does 1970's style which seems to be a fall inspiration I fall back on. 
Has the fall weather arrived in your area?
Are you familiar with Modcloth's fall styles?
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment